- The bonus is awarded in the Credit field and is available in the customer's funds. Example: You have replenished a trading account in the amount of 5,000$ and received a bonus of 50% of the replenishment amount of 2,500$. Your balance was 5,000$, Credit 2,500$ and Equity 7,500$. Therefore, the amount was divided into two parts, where the client's personal funds amounted to 5,000$ and a bonus 2,500$.
- The Client's own funds are composed of the amounts of replenishment and withdrawals (excluding bonus), as well as profit received from trading in the account.
- The Customer's own funds can be used in the account without restrictions, while bonus funds cannot be used during drawdown. As soon as the funds (Equity) become equal to or less than the bonus amount, the bonus will be debited from the Customer's trading account. Example: You have replenished a trading account in the amount of 5,000$ and received a bonus of 50% of the replenishment amount of 2,500$. Your balance was 5,000$, Credit 2,500$ and Equity 7,500$. If the funds (Equity) become less than USD 2,500$, the bonus will be debited from the trading account, and the Customer's open items will be forcibly closed.
Withdrawal with active bonus in your account
- The bonus amount until it is being processed is blocked for withdrawal from the account along with the replenishment amount for which it was received.
- In case of withdrawal of personal funds, including internal transfer of funds from the account, the bonus is completely debited from the trading account.
Bonus use, cancellation and restrictions
- The replenishment amounts and the Bonus accrued on them are released and become available for withdrawal only after the total trade turnover (in standard lots) in the amount of: Number of lots = Bonus amount/3. Example. You received a bonus of 500$ to withdraw it, you need to make a trading turnover of 600/3 = 200 lots. Trade turnover is accounted for only for closed transactions.
- Only Forex, Metals, Indices and Commodities transactions are taken into account when meeting the terms of trade turnover. Transactions in other financial instruments are not accounted for in the fulfillment of the terms of trade.
- When meeting the conditions for trade turnover, transactions are taken into account, the duration of which (from the moment of opening the transaction to the moment of closing it) is at least 5 minutes.
- When meeting the conditions for trade turnover, transactions with a profit or loss of at least 3 points are taken into account.
- Pre-rebate transactions are not included in the trade conditions.
- If the sales terms are met successfully, the bonus is transferred to the customer's balance (debited from the Credit field and credited to the account balance) and made available for withdrawal. At the same time, the conditions for trade turnover must be fulfilled in full, partial fulfillment of the conditions for trade turnover is not taken into account.
- In case of forced closing of all items (Stop Out), all Bonuses are automatically debited from the customer's account in full.
- The client has the right to refuse the Bonus, while the restriction on the withdrawal of own funds on which this bonus was received is canceled, and the bonus is debited from the account.
- The bonus can be debited from the customer's trading account in case of no trading activity (buy/sell transaction) for 30 days.
- The company reserves the right to deny the bonus or to write off all bonus charges from the customer's account, including profits from trading in bonus funds, without prior notice or explanation.