Bonus Program Terms & Conditions
1. Tradable Credit bonus can additionally support Clients negative floating drawdown.
2. Availability of the bonuses is defined by the Company and may be different depending on the region or can be given on individual terms.
3. The Company has the right to amend, alter or terminate any Credit Bonus Promotion at its sole discretion, and at any time without notice.
4. The Company reserves the right to refuse offering of the Credit Bonus at its sole discretion without the need to provide justification. The Company will not be liable for any stop outs or any other consequences that result out of a Credit Bonus cancellation and/or removal.
5. If the Company suspects that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse a promotion, or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards the Company, then the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from that Client the Credit Bonus or promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that Client, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that Client's access to the service and/or block that Client's Account.
6. Any dispute or situation about bonus terms will be resolved by the Company Management in a fair manner.
7. The maximum amount of Credit Bonus that can be active on one trading account is 5,000 USD 8. When a Client makes any withdrawal from their account, Credit funds (bonuses) shall be removed from the trading account. The Company can provide a bigger amount of bonus upon individual request with additional terms discussed.
9. Credit Bonuses cannot be transferred between, or from Eligible Clients' trading Accounts within the Company.
10. If volume requirements are not met and the Balance of the account goes below the available bonus amount, then the bonus is removed automatically by the system. In other words, (Equity - Credit Bonus) becomes zero or less, all previously awarded Credit Bonuses will be cancelled and removed from the respective Client's account. In these circumstances the Company shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus cancelation, including, but not limited to order(s) closure by Stop Out.
11. Accounts containing Credit Bonus funds are subjects to individual Stop Out level changes for each account according to the selected Bonus Program, and can be changed by the Company at any moment without prior notification.
12. Stop Out Level for the Specific Bonus Program shall be published on a relevant page of the Company's website in the Credit Bonus Promo description.
13. In Case of violation of Credit Bonus Terms the bonus may be removed automatically.
14. Maximum expiration period term of any Bonus provided to a client is described in a Bonus Promo Description on a Company's website and cannon exceed 6 calendar months. Any Bonus shall be removed automatically after the 6 months expiration date.
15. In these circumstances the Company shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus cancelation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
16.The Company does not allow the usage of the arbitrage/Trade Balance trading strategies including, but not limited to:
- Simultaneously opening trades in opposite directions (Buy and sell), including the use of multiple brokers for that purpose
- Abusive use of tradable bonus\credit and so called Trade Balance Strategies
- Using "synthetic locks", including fixing the position by opening an opposite direction trade within a short amount of time
17. If the Company Suspects that a Client uses an arbitrage trading strategy or any signs of violations of this Agreement explicitly or implicitly, the Company has the right to delete the bonus and to cancel the client's transactions, citing the justification of cancellation of arbitrage deals, delete all credit bonuses and withhold all the company's expenses related to execution of client's trades and other financial operations.
In case of Bonus Terms violations, the Company has every reason to launch an internal investigation, block the Client's trading on the account, prohibit the deposit operations, including withdrawal, except for the initially invested funds, for a period of 10 to 90 calendar days.
The Signs of Arbitrage to suspect include, but not limited to:
- Opening simultaneously or within a short period of time a total transaction
volume with estimated risk of more than 70% of clients personal funds (Balance) within a movement of 1000 points. In other words when that Cost of 1000 points with a currently open positions is more than 70% of clients personal funds (balance)
- Opening simultaneously or within a short period of time a total transaction volume using the margin more than 50% of clients personal funds (Balance) - The Majority of trades are opened and closed within less than 3 minutes time after their opening, including opening an opposite direction orders and "close by" order execution.
18. All accounts using Tradable Bonus funds are subject to a higher Margin Call and StopOut levels for all account types. Margin Call Shall be set at the margin level of 150%, StopOut shall be set at the margin level of 100%.
19. In case of violation of Bonus terms the Company has the right to proceed with the correction of the existing trades results, block customer's trading account and/or charge a 10% penalty fee (calculated from Client's accumulated deposit) as a compensation of the Company's expenses to process Client's operations, service and maintain the trading account(s).